Join us at Photonics West 2013. We will be exhibiting from February 5-7 in booth #5426. To make an appointment contact us at [email protected]! We’ll be showcasing new lightweight SiC mirrors, apsheres, and products from Okamoto Optics and Plymouth Grating Laboratory. We hope to see you there.
We will sponsor 2 different 15-minute “mini-seminars” each day during the exhibit at booth #5426.
1. How to specify an off-axis parabola for maximum performance and minimum cost
Content will include: impact of mid-spatial errors, PV vs. RMS wavefront, geometric definitions of an off-axis-parabola, we’ll also hand out a fully toleranced sample drawing.
- Tuesday, February 5: 11am
- Wednesday February 6: 11am
- Thursday February 7: 11am
2. Why SiC is the most compelling new material in precision optics – three things you need to know
Content will include: SiC comparison with Zerodur and other materials, Types of SiC and their advantages, Cost vs. Performance
- Tuesday, February 5: 2pm
- Wednesday February 6: 2pm
- Thursday February 7: 2pm
Attendance is free, but space is limited so tell us in advance if you plan to come.